2011 was a record year for award wins at BDB. Here’s a round-up of our accolades:
- Queen’s Award for International Trade – Acknowledged worldwide, the award was presented to BDB by the Queen on recommendation from the Prime Minister for helping to grow and maintain business overseas.
- PRCA International Consultancy of the Year – The PRCA represents many of the major consultancies in the UK and winning this award demonstrates BDB’s success in delivering effective global PR campaigns.
- MiAward for Best B2B Marketing Agency of the Year – Run by the MiNetwork, the MiAwards acknowledges BDB as one of the best marketing agencies throughout the UK.
- North West International Trade Award – BDB was victorious in the regional heat of the International Trade Awards, which recognises the excellence achieved by the UK’s leading exporters and importers.
- Insider International Trade Award – BDB won the Creative and Media Award for successfully administering international campaigns from a UK base.
In addition, BDB is proud to be placed at number 28 in the Recommended Agencies Register Top 100. The independent research body recognises achievements in advertising, design, events, media buying, print production and public relations following recommendations from BDB’s clients.