The first day back in the office is a great opportunity to make a fresh start. Before you dive into your messages and meetings, we’ve collated a selection of 2012 forecasts for you to read, watch and enjoy!
- Firstly, crucial currency predictions courtesy of International Trade
- For a global viewpoint, The Economist video includes predictions from its journalists around the world
- This overview from trendwatching.com lists the “12 must-know consumer trends” for the coming year
- The Marketer says “get ready for a surge of interest in DIY health apps, cloud computing and marketing partnerships”
- Read what the PRSA consider as the “12 trends that will ‘change public relations”
- iMedia Connection tells us what to expect in digital and interactive media
- And see how social media will impact business in Social Media Examiner’s predictions
Share your thoughts below on what 2012 will bring.
Happy New Year!