Digital director René recently hosted a conference of 150 people in Manchester for On the Edge, a series of innovative digital marketing-focused events aimed at discussing and showcasing the latest techniques available to marketers.
As well as chairing the event, René opened the event with a presentation talking about the seven steps businesses need to consider in developing a robust and measurable digital strategy – one that can help benchmark performance and measure return on investment.
René’s 7 steps include:
- creating a strategy and setting measurable goals
- building effective, high impact relevant websites
- optimising digital marketing for search
- using content and inbound marketing
- harnessing the most appropriate social media tools to engage target audiences
- developing deeper calls to action and eCRM
- using analytics to improve digital marketing
If you want to talk about creating a stepped approach to your b2b digital marketing, talk to us today.
The views, opinions and positions expressed within any BDB blog posts are those of the author alone. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. For guest posts, authors retain copyright and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them.