We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take full ownership of digital marketing campaigns and to support digital growth within the agency by sharing expertise, knowledge and insights with internal teams and clients.
You will be a smart, enthusiastic, confident and proactive team player with excellent spoken and written communication skills. Attention to detail and rigorous quality control are key attributes. And you’ll need to be fast on your feet, ready to deal with a varied portfolio of clients within different B2B sectors across multiple channels. Specific knowledge of delivering websites, search and paid social campaigns will give you a strong advantage.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a short summary (100 words) of what you could offer BDB to email@example.com
Digital Marketing Manager – Job description
• Active involvement in the planning, execution and optimisation of all digital campaigns to ensure campaign objectives are achieved and exceeded. Channels typically include social, paid social, paid search, organic search and email marketing.
• Identify and understand target audiences and segments to ensure targeting and messages are optimised to produce maximum engagement and conversion.
• Analyse digital performance and create reports using tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Managing communication and providing clear transparency on performance and direction to key stakeholders around the team and the business.
• Support new business activity and pitches through contribution to proposals and creation of decks.
• Support the development of junior digital team members, taking a hands-on approach in their learning.
• Deliver internal digital training sessions for digital/production team members and the wider agency team.
• Being up to date with and implementing best practice and newest developments in the digital marketing area.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Over 4 years’ experience across digital marketing projects and campaigns.
• Strong experience with at least the majority of the following channels – social media, social advertising, SEO, PPC, email marketing, display.
• Strong experience with a variety of digital tools/platforms, particularly Google Analytics, as well as other channel specific tools/platforms.
• Understanding the role of CRM and marketing automation in B2B.
• Understanding of UX / CX, and the importance of understanding and mapping user journeys
• Excellent data and analytical skills to understand the value of digital campaigns (ROI, CPA, etc) in order to optimise and challenge results.
• Proven commercial awareness combined with drive and ability to meet and exceed expectations and the ability to identify digital opportunities for account growth.
• Proactive learner with a desire to continually develop knowledge and skills.
• Great verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar.
• International experience an advantage but not a must.
Share this Post