How do you navigate the B2B marketing landscape? By keeping ahead of major trends like voice search.
Affecting content, user experience, SEO and buying habits, voice technology shouldn’t be ignored. Here are some quick stats that deserve your attention:
- By 2020, 50% of all searches will be conducted by virtual assistants
- 1.8 billion people will be using voice devices on a global scale in 2021
- 72% of people who own voice devices say they are used as part of their daily lives
It’s important to recognise what this means for businesses and brands worldwide and how B2B marketers can leverage voice technology in their communications strategies.
The B2B marketer's guide to voice
As part of our mission to share marketing knowledge, we’ve created the B2B marketer's guide to voice, focussing on how businesses can use voice search in their marketing campaigns.
What's covered in the guide?
- Types of voice devices
- How voice technology is affecting UX
- The importance of voice search optimisation
- Creating voice optimised content
- Voice technology of the future